Signed Print Copy Opportunity for Jigglyspot and the Zero Intellect
If you’re a book blogger, bookstagrammer, booktuber, booktoker, a member of the Books of Horror group on Facebook, or if you just want to add a signed hardcover to your collection this opportunity is for you. You must be able to read an ebook to participate.
To score a FREE signed Hardcover you’ll need to leave an honest review of Jigglyspot and the Zero Intellect on Amazon and Goodreads and at least two of the following websites: Bookbub, Barnes and Noble, any other book buying platform, or by creating a social media post featuring the book with your review and tagging the author in the post (social media links are on the left of this page, under the author picture).
To receive a FREE signed Paperback you’ll need to leave an honest review on three or more of the following websites: Amazon, Goodreads, Bookbub, Barnes and Noble, any other book buying platform, or a social media post featuring the book with your review and tagging the author in the post (social media links are on the left of this page, under the author picture)
One book per customer. In other words you either receive the signed hardcover or the signed paperback but not both.
Books will be sent within 60 days of the official publication date (October 31, 2023) and only with proof of all verified reviews. Participants will receive a link to download the ebook for Free in either a mobi or ePub format and can begin reading when you’re ready. All reviews must be posted within 72 hours of the official publication date.
Space is limited and is based on a first come, first served basis.
How it all works:
- Send me an email stating that you want to participate. In the email please provide an email address that you’d like the ebook download email to go to as well as if you’re looking for a signed hardcover or paperback. Also provide the spelling of your full name.
- You’ll be added to the PD Reviewer Team Newsletter and will receive future newsletters specifically regarding the giveaway opportunity and reminders on leaving reviews.
- You will receive a link through a platform called BookFunnel within 72 hours and will be able to download either a mobi or ePub to your eReader. I will respond to your email when the BookFunnel link has been sent. Check your spam folder if you don’t see it right away.
- When your reviews are officially posted send me an email with links to all your reviews along with a mailing address. Don’t forget to tag me if you’re doing a social media post review.
- Signed print books will be sent out within 60 days after the official publication date.
The book is listed on Kindle Unlimited. I’ll also have a Kindle Countdown Deal on the day of the release (Halloween 2023). On that day the ebook will be offered as a free download. This is the perfect opportunity to download the book and leave a review on Amazon. For those who like to review early, there is always a possibility of receiving your signed print copy prior to release day. Just state that in your email and we can coordinate our efforts and see if we can get you the print book earlier.
Ready to go? Click the link to send me an email: email@example.com
Your Scifi and Horror Writer, PD Alleva